With a title like "Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget," what's not to love? I mean, aren't the majority of us in that situation as well? As founder of the aforementioned blog, Hannah Hagler shares with her readers adorable outfits at affordable prices. Hannah is another so-cal gal, so of course I have special heart for her but that aside, she is so darn cute. Please join me in getting to know the adorable Hannah, as today's Girl Crush of the Week!
- Style icons? Olivia Palermo can do no wrong in my eyes. She always looks polished and put together, even in a t-shirt and jeans. I also look up to the always inspiring Blair Eadie, from the blog Atlantic-Pacific. I feel both women mix modern trends with classic pieces in such a seamless manner.
- Favorite book? I never read books twice, so my favorite is always one of the last books I read. As of right now, the whole "Hunger Games" series comes to mind. The third book was my favorite of the trilogy.
- Favorite perfume? Jessica Simpson "Fancy Love" is what I'm wearing right now. It's a really soft and feminine scent without being too sweet. Here's a secret tip for you...I scored it for $18 at Marshall's, but if you buy it from a department store you will pay an upwards of $60... shhh don't tell!
- Interior design philosophy? I like my spaces to feel "collected" not bought. I've spent the past year scouring thrift stores, flea markets, and craigslist finding things to fill my apartment with. I've saved money in the long run and everything in my apartment has a story. I also think you should fill your space with what makes YOU happy, because it is essentially your space, no one else's.
- Best "hidden gem" store? It's not really a store but I LOVE the Long Beach Antique Market that happens once a month. If you are ever in the LA/OC area, it's really a must! Whether you're looking for vintage purses and jewelry or furniture and decor items, you will find it. I've never left there empty-handed!
- Must-have beauty product? Maybelline BabyLips should be in every woman's purse! It's so good that sometimes the BF even steals some. It makes your lips feel like butter.
- Favorite song? Right now I'm obsessed with ANYTHING Ed Sheeran, particularly "Give Me Love" and "Lego House". If we wanna take it back old school, I swoon for anything by Third Eye Blind.
- Secret addiction? Following dogs on instagram. (If your dog has an instagram...I WILL follow them.) My favorite dog instagram right now is a "husband and wife" bulldog and chihuahua. They literally light up my life.
- Motto/quote to live by? "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." Henry David Thoreau
- Favorite drink? Right now I can't get through a day without my green juice (kale, romaine, celery, apples, ginger and lemon). My favorite 'adult' beverage is called the Mamie Taylor. It's a smokey scotch with lime juice and ginger ale and it is so amazing.
- My bracelet stack isn't complete without... Right now my favorite is a J.Crew pave bracelet look-a-like from the etsy store Happy Wrist. I also love to layer tons of gold bangles.
- I get my sweat on by... I love taking my pup for a long walk. It's such an easy way to get a sweat for myself, and release all her pent-up energy. I've also picked up some Jillian Michael's DVDs that I will pop in here and there!
Totally cute right? Check out her blog here to keep tabs on the adorable Hannah Hagler!