Any girl who thinks Cara Delevingne (sister of Style Icon, Poppy) is A-OK in my book. Couple that with a love for mixing high and low fashion and a sassy named blog and we have this week's Girl Crush of the Week. Please join us in getting to know the fabulous Lindsey Hutter of Caviar Taste, Tuna Fish Wallet!
- Style icon(s)? I have quite a few style icons. Audrey Hepburn, Jenna Lyons, Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen, Miroslava Duma & Carrie Bradshaw.
- Favorite book? My all time favorite book is The Great Gatsby. I can read it again & again.
- Favorite perfume? Hands down, Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb. I have been wearing it since it was released. I swear, I get high off the sent. It's completely intoxicating.
- Style philosophy? A wise man who goes by the name of Alexander McQueen once said - "I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern - wearing head-to-toe designer has become a bit passe. It's a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together." These, my friends, are style words to live by!
- Best "hidden gem" store? I am a sucker for all NYC markets. Those to me a "gems." My current favorites are: Artists & Fleas, Young Designer Market, Brooklyn Flea, & Hester Street Fair.
- Must-have beauty product? I am a total beauty junky. My current product obsession is YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation. I've never had so many compliment on my skin before using this. It gives you the most incredible glow. It's like having a "pregnancy glow" without the pregnancy.
- Favorite song? My all time favorite song is "Dreaming Tree" by Dave Matthews Band. Fun fact: I walked down the aisle to this song on my wedding day.
- Secret addiction? Pink Starbursts (I am literally eating one right now as I write this), puppies in sweaters & cheese. I love cheese!
- Motto/Quote to live by? "Wherever you go, there you are." - Think about it!
- Favorite drink? When I go to a bar I typically order a Ketel One, club soda with a splash of pineapple juice. BUT lately I have been on a major cucumber binge. If there is ever a drink on a cocktail menu with cucumber infused vodka or muddled cucumber, I kick my "usual" to the curb.
- My bracelet stack isn't complete without... A gold chunky bracelet that my mom received for her 40th birthday from all of her friends. It's timeless & has a lot of sentimental value. The perfect addition to any bracelet stack.
- I get my sweat on by... Shopping! If shopping were an Olympic sport I would have multiple gold medals! No, but really.. I get "mall sweats." This of it as hot flashes, without menopause. My endorphins kick into high gear the second I step into a mall/store. I just get way too excited.
Thanks for allowing us to feature you Lindsey! Happy Friday everyone!