Girl Crush of the Week: Kimberly Smith of Penny Pincher Fashion
|A leopard umbrella? We were obviously destined to be friends!!|
When we ask ladies to be our Girl Crush of the Week, we never know how it's going to turn out. Some never respond, some keep us hanging for a few days and some respond right away. This week's girl crush wrote me back right away and I immediately texted Allison that she was IN! You see, Kimberly is one of my major girl crushes!!
I think I first came across Kimberly on while browsing photos on Pose. After seeing her in chic outfit after chic outfit, I had to know where she was shopping. You see, Kimberly is the brains behind the blog Penny Pincher Fashion so I knew there were going to be some great finds on her blog. Little did I know that PPF would become my destination for faboo deals. I mean, J.Crew look-alikes? Yes please. Girly-girl accessories under $25? TELL ME MORE. I mean, give my current financial state, could there be a better blog for me to follow?
|Stripes and sequins?! Tell me more.|
Please join us in getting to know the fabulous Kimberly:
- Style icons? Olivia Palermo & Poppy Delevingne
- Design philosophy? Keep it simple & classy.
- Favorite book of all time? Great Expectations
- Best advice you ever received? "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle" - Plato
- Favorite stores? H&M, Forever 21 & Zara for trends; J. Crew & Gap for classics
- Dream place to live? Italy
- The one product you're obsessed with right now? Clarisonic Mia - I just purchased one & don't know how I ever lived without it!
- Biggest indulgence? Getting a pedicure - I usually do my own, so having someone else do it for me is a huge treat.
- Girl crush? Adele
- Favorite song of all time? These Arms of Mine - Otis Redding
- Prized possession? Vintage bracelet + earrings my grandmother gave me at my bridal shower.
- Current hangout? I'm a total homebody - I love to cook & bake for my family & would rather be home with them than pretty much anywhere else.
- Motto? "You're stronger than you think you are."
- Best place on earth? My parents' 19th century farmhouse in Oregon.
- Favorite drink? Non-alcoholic: Perrier; Alcoholic: Dirty vodka martini
Totally crush-worthy no?! To keep up on the latest faboo deals follow Kimberly via one (or all) of the following: