|Can we have a serious discussion about how photogenic this broad is?!|
I mean her hair alone makes her crush-worthy, but her lovely personality and killer style makes her Girl Crush of the Week worthy. After I discovered Katherine Musselman of Minted Glam I found myself clicking NEXT PAGE like it was my job! Please get to know why we adore her in today's Girl Crush of the Week!!
|Total RBils moment!|
- Style icons? Rachel Bilson, Olivia Palermo, Lauren Conrad, Gwyneth Paltrow, Miroslava Duma
- Design philosophy? With both my house & my wardrobe, I try to buy things that I can see myself using down the road, not just in the moment. It's so easy to buy something that looks cute but may only be used once. I like to put a list of wants together before purchasing things and think about their versatility.
- Favorite book of all time? I love all Nicholas Sparks' books, but the Notebook is my all time favorite. The geese used in the movie were from my husband's family farm.
- Best advice you ever received? My mother always taught me that no matter what you think the odds are, always pursue your dreams.
- Favorite stores? I shop all over (mostly online) but I consistently shop from J.Crew, ASOS & Madewell. J.Crew & Madewell are of course more classic but ASOS always has tons of trendy pieces to choose from.
|Very Notebook-esque no?|
|There are no words for how much I love this combo!|
- Dream place to live? I will always want to live in the South, but I wouldn't mind having a vacation home in Greece or Italy :)
- The one product you're obsessed with right now? All Moroccan Oil hair products. The shampoo & conditioner do wonders for my hair & the serum & hairspray keep my hair feeling & smelling amazing all day long.
|Moroccan Oil here I come!!|
- Biggest indulgence? We live near an apple orchard that sells the most amazing apple fritters. I keep going back and getting more, they're so good. I do not want to even know how many extra calories i've been consuming each week because of those things & unfortunately the orchard stays open until mid November! Besides packing on the lbs eating apple fritters, I love the show Revenge & anything Tory Burch.
- Girl crush? Reese Witherspoon always looks adorable & she's one of my most favorite actresses!
|Abs stunning photo of Katherine and her hubby on her wedding day.|
- Favorite song? Stand by Me by Ben E. King, my husband & I danced to this at our wedding.
- Prized possession? My mother's wedding ring & our Labrador Retriever, Gunner.
- Current hangout? We don't go out a ton, but when we do we like to go this little restaurant call the Oyster Bar. It has mostly seafood but there is also a sushi restaurant attached to it so you can order from either one. It's a perfect place for my husband to eat his fried shrimp and for me to order some good japanese.
- Motto? No one said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it.
|Cuties in Hawaii!|
- Best place on earth? Kailua Beach, Oahu - My dad is Hawaiian so a majority of my family lives in Hawaii. Kailua Beach is where we like to vacation when we go to visit them. It is the most amazing feeling to wake up to the sound of rushing waves and look out & see the bright blue waters. Sometimes we kayak out to a nearby island and sea turtles will swim right beside us, it's heavenly!
- Favorite drink? Bay Breeze.
Isn't she adorbs?! Follow her blog here!