|"Oh don't mind me, I'm just being chic to death."|
Did I fake you all out and make you think our Girl Crush feature was gone forever? I hope not! You see, I was just waiting for a fabulous little lady to come along, because simply put, it takes someone special to qualify as a Girl Crush. Well the blogger gods answered my prayers because I found one such little lady. I'd like to introduce you all to the adorable Natalie of the blog, Natalie Merrillyn. Please join me in getting to know Natalie as today's Girl Crush of the Week!
|Christine Centenera of Vogue Australia|
- Style icons? I'm constantly stalking Miranda Kerr, Olivia Palermo, and Christine Centenera.
- Favorite book? Maybe cliche to say right now with the movie just out, but I'm a huge fan of F. Scott Fitzgerald. The Great Gatsby is right up there with my favorites.
- Favorite perfume? Currently tie between Viktor Rolf's Flowerbomb and Chloe's signature perfume.
- Interior design philosophy? Mixing high and low is key. I splurge on upholstery and artwork and save on second-hand pieces with good bones that I know I can fix up with stain or paint. Collect items over time and only invest in what you truly love.
- Best "hidden gem" store? I'm going to have to go with eBay on this one. I've found so many amazing designer items at incredible prices. I'm constantly searching for items on my wish list and I've found that sooner or later they turn up.
|I'm taking ANY advice Natalie is giving on her hair- OMG!|
- Must-have beauty product? Coconut oil. Look it up -- the benefits are insane! I use it to cook (it's super healthy!), use it on my hair, and slather it on my face before bed (it fights wrinkles, too!). Can't live without it.
- Favorite song? It changes a lot. I'm loving anything Lana Del Rey and I love working out to "I Love It" by Icona Pop. On a serious note, I love Ingrid Michaelson's version of "Can't Help Falling in Love." It was our first dance song!
- Secret addiction? Hmm...cheese. Wine. Skinny jeans. The Bachelor/Bachelorette.
- Motto/quote to live by? Lately: "Don't take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." (Don Miguel Ruiz)
- Favorite drink? San Pellegrino. And I love a good sangria.
- My bracelet stack isn't complete without... J.Crew's pavé link bracelet is a must!
- I get my sweat on by... Yoga and the Nike Training Club app.