|Chelsea looking as elegant as ever in her fur.|
You know those friends that you have, and we all have them, that are seriously so beautiful that you want to hate them but then they are so sweet and cool that you simply can't? Chelsea Fusedale is definitely that girl! We met in college while both working in retail and instantly fell in love. Fast-foward to an awkward encounter with Richard Simmons at Bristol Farms, an eventful NYE and now a few years later, I simply couldn't resist featuring Chelsea as our Girl Crush of the Week!
Its really no surprise that the ever-stylish Chelsea has a love of fashion (I mean hello look at her). As a former model and now buyer for a large retail chain, Chelsea also heads up the lifestyle blog The Humble Haus
. She shares with readers everything from wonderful recipes to travel tips to her journey remodeling her new home. Chelsea's impeccable taste and amazing photography skills make hers one of our favorite blogs. And with that, please do allow us to introduce you to the fabulous Cheslea Fusedale!
|Chelsea loves a good top-bun.|
- Style icons? There are a lot of beautiful women out there, but right now I like a mix of Elin Kling, Gwyneth Paltrow, Alexa Chung and Kate Bosworth. They always looks pulled together, yet not too fussy.
- Design philosophy? I strive for timelessness and comfort in all areas of design (fashion, interiors, objects, etc.)
- Favorite book of all time? The Fat Flush by Anne Louise Gittleman. I think I need to do more reading, as I know the Hunger Games trilogy doesn’t count!
|Enjoying some of that Southern California sun I miss so much :)|
- Best advice you ever received? It doesn’t matter what the size is on the label. You’ll look thinner if you wear the proper size instead of trying to squeeze your body into the smallest one possible!
- Favorite shoes? This changes depending on my mood, but based on my recent shopping trip: Intermix, Madewell, All Saints and Zara (and apparently Neiman’s shoe department per my credit card statement).
|I'd say someone has an addiction to pointy shoes.|
- Dream place to live? Paris!
- The one product you're obsessed with right now? Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate. It smells amazing and I love my skin when I wake up!
|Chelsea loves a good surprise.|
- Biggest indulgence? Creed fragrances and candles. And a lot of cheese.
- Girl crush? Kate Middleton. Who wouldn’t want to be a princess?!
|Chelsea werrrrrrking that black and white film.|
- Favorite song? I’m a bit of a music freak, so like my style icons, I’m all over the place. If I had to narrow it down to my favorite album of the moment: Ben Howard’s Every Kingdom.
- Prized possession? The relationship I have with my husband. I thank God every day I found someone who will put up with me!
|Chelsea and her husband dancing the night away. |
Can we just discuss that dress?!
- Current hangout? Broome Street General in the mornings and the bar at Blair’s for great weeknight dinners.
- Motto? “That’s all there is to it.”
- Best place on earth? The Belle Vue Tavern, Pegwell Bay, Kent. Great memories!
- Favorite drink? Chopin martini – slightly dirty - with blue cheese-stuffed olives.
Shewyyy...glad I didn't have to follow her! Gorg, cool, great taste and, the worst crime of all, a svelte foodie? Yup, sheeew...XXOO The Has Been ;)ReplyDelete