Girl Crush of the Week: Jessica Edmunds of J Petite
As promised, I am starting up my Girl Crush of the Week series again! While it may not be a weekly occurrence, I will be sharing tons of new fabulous ladies with all of you as I meet them. First up is Jessica Edmunds of the blog J Petite.
Jessica and I came to find each other over our love of Rocksbox over Instagram (where like 95% of my new friendships begin). Jessica is an itty-bitty little thing who shares her adorable style with the world on her blog J Petite. I love her style and... her hair? I can't even. In addition to blogging, Jessica is an instructor at Pure Barre, amateur photographer, wife and puppy mom. Please join me in getting to know Jessica even better as today's Girl Crush of the Week.
- Style icon? Blake Lively
- Favorite style trend of the moment? Anything and EVERYTHING buffalo plaid!!
- Favorite book? The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
- Favorite perfume? Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf
- Your go-to shopping destinations? Nordstrom, JCrew, and Zara
- Must-have beauty product? Ole Hendrickson vitamin moisturizer
- Secret addiction? Trashy dating shows
- Motto/quote to live by? To be irreplaceable one must be different - Coco Chanel
- Favorite drink? As lame as it sounds I only drink water.
- Favorite meal to prepare? Spicy Thai Shrimp Soup. It's low in calories and super yummy.
- Favorite piece of jewelry? I go through phases but currently it's all my JCrew statement necklaces.
- Best way to unwind? Take a Pure Barre class.
- Favorite workout? Running and Pure Barre.
- Favorite fitness apparel brand/item? Oh gosh it's like asking me who's my favorite child (if I had any). My favorite brands are Lululemon, Splits 59, and Beyond Yoga.
See what I mean about the HAIR?! To follow along with Jessica's adventures, check out her social media channels: Blog // Instagram // Pinterest // Facebook