Product Review: Suave Dry Shampoo
I instagrammed a pic of my just-purchased Suave dry shampoo, posted to Facebook and immediately received even more comments- you all were in love with the product! I couldn't wait to try it.
I have been using it for the past several days which I feel is enough to pass judgement. Based off my criteria outlined in my previous post, here is my assessment:
- How well does it absorb the oil and dirt? As in, can you go the whole day grease-free?
- When used lightly on roots only, it worked great. However, if you spray your whole head, as one reader commented, it left my hair sticky and waxy. I sprayed it on 2nd day hair hoping to get a 2nd day of wearing my hair down out of it and no dice. My hair has been in a bun since 10am :(.
- Is it light and invisible? Or is it heavy and leaves a chalky residue?
- Depends on the volume you use. When I used just a quick spray on my roots- fine. But with a heavier application, it left my hair feeling waxy.
- How does it smell?
- It smells great! Very light and doesn't compete with my perfume.
I think for my next experiment, I'll try another reader suggestion, Oscar Blandi dry shampoo :) Any other ones out there I should try?