Big News: Allison's Moving to Columbus!
|You'll recognize me when I move into your neighborhood |
because I'll be carrying everything I own like a psychotic hobo.
Our time in Newport has been an amazing experience that we wouldn't trade for anything in the world, and although we're going to miss bronzing on the beach in January, we're incredibly excited to get back home to our families and friends.
As we edge closer and closer to our move date, I've been thinking about all the things that thrill me about Columbus, and thought I'd share my top 5:
1. Shopping at the amazeballs Grandview Mercantile to furnish our new place.
2. Tailgating outside The Shoe on football Saturdays listening to Steely Dan.
3. Regularly stocking up on amazing organic veggies from my parents' house.
4. Casual weeknight dates at Figlio.
5. Having a reason to buy a truly rad winter coat come October.
Currently listening to: Ohio - The Black Keys