Girl Crush of the Week - Ally Lewis
|Miss Ally Lewis, just being her very crush-worthy self! |
Photo Credit: Noa Griffel
We are so excited to introduce you to Ally Lewis, this week's Girl Crush! A fellow Miami (and Delta Gamma!) alum living in New York City, Ally is the rarest of rare - a girl who is as sweet and friendly as she is ridiculously pretty and stylish.
Her impeccable taste seems a natural fit for Tory Burch, so it's no surprise that Ally writes for the Tory Burch blog and works on a number of other creative projects for the brand. Have fun getting to know Ally, and be sure to follow her on all of the Tory Burch social media sites, linked at the bottom of the post!
- Style icons? Tory Burch, Lauren Hutton, Grace Kelly and French actresses from the 60's
|Ally in the Tory Burch office|
Photo Credit: Jamie Beck
- Style philosophy? Everything looks better if you're comfortable and confident.
- Favorite book of all time? Love in the Time of Cholera (Gabriel Garcia Marquez) and Bel Canto (Ann Patchett)
- Best advice you ever received? Be nice to everyone.
- Favorite stores? Barneys, Fivestory, Colette, INA, AreaID for home
- Dream place to live? New York City
|Ally and her friend Lindsey (another adorable Miami girl...obviously!)|
- The one product you're obsessed with right now? Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint and Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer mixed together
- Biggest indulgence? Pasta (the indulgent part is that it's almost daily)
- Girl crush? Meredith Melling Burke and Emanuelle Alt
|Ally at a Tory Burch show|
Photo Credit: Noa Griffel
- Favorite song? At the moment, Birdy's rendition of Skinny Love by Bon Iver…and I'm still playing Wick-It the Instigator's Black Keys/Big Boi mashups
- Prized possession? Jewelry from my parents
- Current hangout? Still can't seem to stay away from the Jane…and I'm starting to wonder if L'Artusi would let me have a standing weekly reservation...
- Motto? Grace under pressure
|Photo Credit: Noa Griffel|
- Best place on earth? Colombier Beach, St. Barth's
- Favorite drink? Southside
dannnng, talk about dream job!! btw, we miami girls are really knocking it out of the park. go us!ReplyDelete
Ok I have a girl crush and am a little jealous of her life!! But seriously thank you so much for the introduction!! She is fabulous!! xoxo ElizabethReplyDelete
Great choice for GCOTW! So beautiful and I love her response to "best advice you ever received?"ReplyDelete
Wow, talk about fabulous! What an amazing job! I always appreciate someone sweet and stylish- it makes them that much more special! Does she have a personal blog, as well? I'd really be really curious to read more from her own personal perspective!ReplyDelete
she's pretty dang cuteReplyDelete